cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASN Cancel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Cancelling an ASN that was already posted the goods receipt but not yet sent to SNC (VL75), an second line “LA – Shipping notification” is created incorrectly with a new inbound delivery number.

SNC:

ECC:

I’m looking for some documentation to avoid this situation and I’ll try to implement the user exit V55K0004 to delete the inbound delivery if not yet posted.  I’m thinking to create a Z validation profile with a Z validation check code to verify via RFC if the document was not yet posted on ECC. If it was posted, but not transferred to SNC (VL75), an error will be presented to the Vendor that is not possible to cancel the ASN.

Is it possible? Could you please share to me anything about the implantation of the user exit V55K0004 for this scenario? I’m using the IDoc DESADV.DELVRY05 (IDOC_INPUT_DESADV1 function module) to ASN processing scenario.

Regards,

Alberto.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alberto,

Regarding you Z-validation for can ASN is not recommended as RFC check & Z-coding may create some performance/ other issues specially when supplier cancelling the ASN.

Better option is implementation of user exit.

In PI:

You need to define content-based mapping Whenever ASN is cancel from SNC it will send DDN_OUT with action code=03 to WHSCON.DELVRY03 IDoc.

In ECC:

1) You need to update LS partner profile with WHSCON.

2)AS you are using the IDOC_INPUT_DESADV1 function module, implement the V55K0004 user exit and this user exit should determine the inbound delivery number in the SAP back-end system from the SAP SNC delivery number and from the supplier, and write it to the IDoc.

Regards,

Nikhil

0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil & Alberto,

We never got it to work with  IDOC_INPUT_DESADV1 as it seems as if this FM does not look at the qualifier DEL in our SAP version.

We changed the mapping for action code 03 in PI to WHSCON.

In ECC we updated the LS partner for WHSCON with process code DELV to use FM IDOC_INPUT_DELVRY.

Then we implemented user-exit V55K0005 to update field E1EDL20-VBELN with the inbound delivery number. The inbound delivery number is found in table SHP_IDX_EXIB from E1EDL20-LIFEX and E1ADRM1-PARTNER_ID where E1ADRM1-PARTNER_Q = 'LF'.

This works.

Br

Rasmus