Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to reset the active profile in Netweaver Administration (NWA) in NW 7.3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am facing a problem with NWA 7.3.

I had mistakenly selected some other Active Profile than default one in NWA 7.3 tool.

Now whenever I log into NWA tool with administrator user id, I am not able to see default screen and getting "You do not have permission to view this application" error.

I am not able to navigate to other tabs or tools within NWA as well.

Can you please help me reset my Active Profile setting in NWA 7.3 and solve this issue.

Thanks,

Vishal Jaiswal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please check the below note if you are affected as per the below patch.

1791919 - Previous profile selection cannot be reverted in NWA

Please also check if you go in http://hostname:port/startPage ----> Identity Management.

Then check if the below roles are there.

NWA_READONLY and NWA_SUPERADMIN

Thanks

Rishi Abrol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Rishi for the note, it is really helpful, though it is suggesting to update patch level of s/w component.

I am expecting some other kind of solution,if any possible, like clearing user cache or some preference settings that may revert back the active profile selection when user login again and solve this issue, and do need not require patch level update, which would involve business ITIL processes to implement in productive system.

Any pointers to that kind of solution???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you check the roles to the administrator as suggested in the earlier post.

Another thing that i can suggest you not to do the sp upgrade but just to find the patch fix for LM NWA UI FRAMEWORK 7.30 for the SP that you have deployed in your system.

Thanks

Rishi abrol

Answers (0)