cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAPGUI for JAVA - "pre"define a trusted connection in "trustClassification" file on Linux

simon_redondie
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

I would like to deploy a new version of SAPGUI 730 for JAVA (JAVAGUI or PlatinGUI). And this time, to prevent my user from choosing the wrong "trust level classification" for the productive system, I would like to deploy a "trustClassification" file with a predefined trusted connection.

In the help webpage called "Security policy", different configuration files are proposed :

- <system preferences>/trustClassification

- <user preferences>/trustClassification

I easily found the "<user preferences>" directory in "/home/<user>/.SAPGUI" but this is not relevant for a central deployment with hundreds of people.

And until now, I didn't find the "<system preferences>" directory. Can someone tell me what is it ?

I'm using Linux Ubuntu 12.

Regards,

Simon

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RMW
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Simon,

when you open About dialog and press the "more info" button, you get a long list of information.

Beginning of the "Path Information", you will see a line starting with "SAP GUI system prefs".

The value should be what you are looking for.

Best regards

Rolf-Martin

simon_redondie
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank you very much for your answer.

In linux configuration, the path is /etc/SAPGUI/ where the "sapgui.registry" file is created during the installation.

Best regards,

Answers (0)