cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get Actual stock key figure in SNP planning Book

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I want to Add a Actual stock Key figure in Planning Book which could show the Current stock appearing in MMBE in SAP ECC.

Is there any Standard Key figure available or I have to Create Z key figure ?

If I have to create a Z key figure could you please suggest the end to end steps to do it.

Regards,

Dipak More

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

GSU
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Dear Dipak

In this case,I strongly recommend you to read the SAP Note:492591 first.This gives the background information regarding Stock Integration.,Which all stocks are possible in APO,etc

Then,also the note:1749590

If these don't help,let me know which is the stock type you are unable to see in Planning book?

Thanks and Regards

Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You will need a Key Figure and some simple macro code to populate it. The overall steps for creating these would depend on your business scenario, for example whether or not you need to extract this value for reporting or just display it in the Planning Book, what types of stock do you need to include in this key figure etc. You could also use standard key figure 9ASTOCK for this if it suits your business requirement.

There are also three macro functions that can be used depending on the business requirement:

• INITIAL_STOCK() displays the summed stock quantity for all the stock categories in a given Product Location based on the category group maintained in the SNP tab in the location master.

• The macro function PHYS_STOCK_LOCPRODS() is used to view the stock quantity for the stock category group you define in the macro to check the stock at one or more product location levels.

• PHYSICAL_STOCK() is also used to show the combined stock quantity for a given Location Product based on the stock categories assigned to the function.

There are examples of the use of all these macros in the SAP standard examples in the Macro Workbench.