cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to restrict the PO creation in feeder system if the reference SO is SPL blocked in GTS.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear GTS consulants,

We are having a scenario where business want to restrict the creation of PO (Susequent document) referring
the SO in feeder system, if the SO is blocked under SPL screening check in GTS system.
This functionality is working as expected in case of SO is blocked under legal control check.
How do we acheive the same for SPL blocked SO's also?

Your immediate response is highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Balu,

Just to clarify: are you saying that the ERP system behaves differently for an SPL block compared to a Legal Control block?

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

Yes. Your understanding is correct.

> If the SO is SPL blocked in GTS system its allowing creation of PO's in ERP system.

> If the SO is Legal control blocked in GTS system its not allowing creation of PO's ERP system.

We are expecting same legal control block functionality for SPL block also in ERP system.

If I am not clarified yet, Pls get back to me.

Regards,

Balu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear GTS consultans,

Adding few more clarifications.

> Here, the PO we are creating referring the PR generated  as shcedule lines from the SO of line item.

> Therefore issue here is,

SO's created for the legal control block is NOT generating schedule lines (PR generation) --> Expected result

SOs created for SPL blocked is generating schedule lines (PR generation) --> Not expected result.

1) We want to know, is it a standard behaviour block functionality of GTS system?

2) If we need to acheive the legal control block functionality for SPL block of SO's, how to do?

Your immediate response is highly appreciated.

Thank you!

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Balu,

I had time to do more investigation for you...

SAP Note 603547 is relevant - published 16.07.2013.

If you still have the problem, try running Function Module /SAPSLL/CD_STATUS_GET in "test" mode.  Use the following parameters:

• IV_APPLICATION_LEVEL = 'SD0A'
  • IV_BUSINESS_OBJECT = 'BUS2032'
  • IV_SD_DOCUMENT_TYPE = 'C'
  • IV_SD_ORDER_CATEGORY = (your Order Type e.g. 'ZOR')
  • IV_SD_DOCUMENT_NUMBER = (your Order Number)
  • IV_PROTOCOL = 'X'

When you run the module, you should get Exception SUBSEQUENT_PROCESS_BLOCKED if the Order is blocked in GTS, either for SPL or Legal Control.

Let us know how you get on.

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

Thanks for your response. Seems the SAP note - 603547 is applicable for releases till SAP_APPL = 470. But we are using ERP system as ECC 6.0 and GTS system with version - 10.1.

Is there any other suggestion on this issue?

Is it a common problem in ECC 6.0 also (I meant the genaration PR for SPL blocked SO)?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Balu

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Balu,

I don't think the ERP version is so significant.  Please take a look in Transaction VOFM: Requirements > Subsequent Functions > Purch.Req./assembly.  Check the Requirement Number assigned to "PReq", then click on "Req.maintenance" and take a look at the coding (maybe with a developer, if that's not your skill-set).  Hopefully you will find some reference to Function Module /SAPSLL/CD_STATUS_GET in there, and can compare the code to the mentioned SAP Note.

If that Function Module is used, then make the test I described above.  If not, you should consider writing your own Requirement and assigning it instead of the standard.

I hope that's helpful.

Regards,

Dave