cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract Order TAX is not getting posted to FICA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

I have created a Service & Maint. Contract order type. Billing and posting to FICA is working fine until there was a requirement of TAX to my order type. So i have added TAX in my condition.

Now i can do Billing but when I try to post to FICA thru t-code EA19, I get the below error message. I have tried n everything seems OK. So please help me on this.

Error Message While processing t-code EA19

Statistical tax amount in transaction currency not correct (S)

Message no. EB326

Diagnosis

The sales tax amounts in the G/L account items do not match the sum of the statistical tax data in the business partner items.

The error occurs in a document of document type S (Actual document from SD billing) in tax code A1.

Procedure

• If the document was generated or changed in customer coding, check your coding.
  • If the document was generated in the standard system, contact SAP.

* Attached the Procedure for your reference.

Thanks in Advance

Mausoom

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

pedrofreitas
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Mohamed,

This error you have posted comes from a check introduced by note 1363712. This check ensures that the taxes posted in the G/L items (table DFKKOPK) are consistent with the taxes contained in the business partner items (table DFKKOP).

There is a workaround for this, to turn the error message into a warning message, it is mentioned in this note that introduced the check. The instructions for this workaround are found in the following note:

1386696 - INV: Invoicing terminates with error EB 326 or EB 327.

You could also try having a look at these notes below which are also related to this kind of error:

1626295 - INV: Termination with >0 003 after implementing Note 1608125

1646706 - INV: Termin with error EB 326 (partial invoicing procedure)

1660796 - INV: Error EB 326 in invoicing with partial bills

1849846 - BBP/AMB: Error EB-326 in invoicing

Finally, the root cause might be in your own customer coding, like mentioned in the error message. If customer code is involved then you'll need to check your own coding.

I hope this helps you.

Pedro