cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MASS to update sales order reason for rejection at item level

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried using MASS to update reason for rejection in sales orders at item level. User wanted to closed some specific open sales orders which i specified in the t code.

However, system picks much more records for processing than what i specified. Has anyone faced similar inconsistencies in MASS T code.?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ensure that you have selected MASSVBAP which is item level and not MASSSDHEAD_S.  If you have selected item level only, then ensure that in the next screen,  apart from maintaining sale order references, you also maintained the line item number against which, reason for rejection would be assigned

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Suppose i wanted this MASS to update all the line items (like how you would use in VA02 ''Reject document' Icon for all the open line items). how can i achieve using MASS? I only have the sales order numbers that i want to close.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Since you already have the sale order references and wanted to block at header level, you can see Delivery Block and Billing Block.  Select these options and assign it to those orders.

G. Lakshmipathi

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi sir,

Sorry you might have missed the track--if we keep Billing block/delivery block will the order shows as completed??

May be you are talking about Reason for rejection as asked..

Phanikumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

if i block at header level. order status does not get changed to 'completed'

only if i block at item level. Order stastus gets changed

Answers (0)