cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can Pricing procedure be determined by ship to party

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP standard allows for pricing to be determined by sales area, customer and document pricing procedure.

here 'customer' is the 'sold to party'

Client requires 'ship to party' instead of 'sold to party'

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In V/07 for your pricing access sequence, maintain table 349 and for this combination in VK11, maintain the required price.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Respected Sir

I think Raybeena asked for pricing procedure and not condition record.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This will control pricing conditions but how do I change the pricing procedure itself based on ship to party?

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As per my understanding what Lakshmipathi sir is saying,

Pricing procedure will remains same.In which as suggested

If you assign access sequence to the pricing condition type with table 347(Country, Ship to party and Material).

Assign this table in first sequence so that,

When you create sales order system checks the first sequence if the valid condition records found system picks price in the sales order which you are expecting the price should be different when the relevant ship to party( which you are looking for different price) found in the sales order.

Side comment: i assume you are expecting different price procedure to be triggered based on Ship to party to calculate the different price based on the ship to party.

if you follow the above process i think you need not to assign different pricing procedure for ship to party.

This was my understanding, i did not try. But you can try and update the results.

thanks,

Srinu.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

how do I change the pricing procedure itself based on ship to party?

No need.  One pricing procedure is enough.  Just try with the suggestion I gave.  It will work.

G. Lakshmipathi

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you very much sir(such great personality i feel you are the Head of Department for SD ) for liking my reply.

Srinu

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I created a z tcode and used bapi to do the same. Issue is resolved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I feel no need to change the pricing procedure..Just select appropriate table and write your condition record accordingly..

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have done that. Provided with one pricing procedure and the calculations are appearing correctly. However user still wants the control from Pricing procedure. Just want to know if this is possible or not, thorugh some user exit maybe?

Former Member
0 Kudos

example

Sold to party ,                     Ship to party,              pricing procedure 

(MAHARASHTRA STATE) (MAHARASHTRA STATE)  PRICE PROC  X
(MAH) (OUTSIDE MS)                                                                       X1

(OMS) (OMS)                                                                                     X1

(OMS) (MAH)                                                                                      X

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can have different Sales document types are different types of Sales i.e. Maharashtra State & OMS. With this you can maintain different Document Price Proc indicator in these Doucment & successfully determine a separate Pricing Procedure.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Whats the business driver for making the config based on ship-to party?