cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reject complete doc when rejected by one approver in decision type 3 implementation

0 Kudos

HI,

I am using SRM7.01 enabling process controlled WF.

we have implemeted decision type 3 for SC approval process. Based on cost centre system will create number of partial decision for one doc.

SRM normaly works as when One approver reject the document partailly , the partial decision sent to requester for adjust/accept  only when all approver are done  with there decision for that level .

i want to  complete the workflow and set the header status  as 'Rejected' when  one approver  partially rejected the document and rest approver may or may not be taken the decision for there pending items.

The all pending item should be completed and Doc status set to be Rejected with the notification to pending WI approver.

Indranil.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

konstantin_anikeev
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Indranil,

Normally, SC should go back to requester first. Are you really need set it to rejected after approvers decision?

Regards

Konstantin

0 Kudos

yes.

it should not go to requester and automatically all SC should get rejected.Even some  appover at same level has approved the cart partially.

konstantin_anikeev
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you'll need a development for that. You'll need to find all opened Workitems and logically delete them. After that set rejection status on header level of shopping cart.

Regards

Konstantin

0 Kudos

Hi Konstain,

i have done the same thing. i have collected all WI related to this Task and executed  them with Rej Status and finaly set the header status as Rejected .

This is working fine ....I developed this code before  your reply and got more confident after your reply. Thanks.

0 Kudos

How this will work when giving decision from Offline approval ??

Answers (0)