Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Credit check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We have the following requirement:

Suppose if the customer places order of Rs 100. We create the deliveries in the back ground using VL10BATCH. Our credit check is active at the PGI level.If the dealer makes a payment of Rs 20, then the system should allow PGI for the value for which payment is received.

I know we have to write the ABAP code in any one of the user exits:

LVKMPFZ1,LVKMPTZ2 or LVKMPTZ3. Can you please help me understand which user exit would serve my purpose.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Sadik

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As per my knowledge you don't need to go for user exit, Anyway you have control at PGI level also Even though you process the deliverers  through batch the system block at PGI level as well.

Batch job fails if the document blocked for credit.

thanks,

Srinu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinu,

My question is that if the customer is placing order of Rs 100. We have update group 00015.

We also have VL10BATCH running every hour . So when the order is created , we can create the delivery every hour. The Sales value gets updated by Rs.100. When the customer makes advance payment for Rs 20. The special liablities gets updated as -20. So the exposure is still 80.

Our requirement is that if the payment has been made for Rs 20, we should allow to do PGI for this amount.

The reference of VL10BATCH is just to explain to you the entire process.

Regards,

Sadik

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

sadik shaikh,

If you use update group 00015, system will not update open order value in FD32. Please check once.

thanks,

Srinu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The order is not open. We are creating the delivery using VL10BATCH.So sales values are getting updated correctly and there is no problem in that.

The requirement is that out of Rs 100 if I receive Rs 20, we should be able to deliver the goods to the customer. In short if there is a partial payment we should be able to supply the materials for which payment has been done.

SAP credit check , will check the exposure. In the above case the exposure is +80, and we are not able to do PGI. The check doesn't considers that we have recieved Rs 20. It checks that we still have Rs 80 outstanding.

Thanks,

Sadik