cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition tab Authorization restriction in VF01 and VF02 for few users.

former_member213901
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

In our business requirement

• Whenever XG21 sales organization create or change the billing document the condition tab should not be editable same like VF03
  • It should have only display mode for the few users while creation and change billing document T code VF01 and VF02.

i have gone through the link posted by Mr.MoazzaM https://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-34756 but still the information not sufficient for my above requirement.

Please help me.

Best Regards,

Rampe

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member213901
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear all,

We restricted the authorization to modify the billing document's condition type by using the user exit USEREXIT_XKOMV_ERGAENZEN

in the program RV61AFZB

Specific to company code, the field xkomv-kmanu has been changed to D.

Thanks for your support.

Regards,

Rampe

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

See also SAP Note 1165078 - Authorization check for conditions or subtotals, if you are in the proper release.

Regards

Eduardo

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I have explained in my document how we can use this 105621 note as per our requirement. You can discuss that with your ABAPER and use the same programs, exits and logic and ask your ABAPER to modify the attached code as per your requirement. I am sure that this would be done with this note.

Thank$

former_member213901
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear all,

since several countries (in our org) are using the same billing doc type if we change the authorization restriction specific country it will impact for all the countries .please help me to suggest how to implement the authorization for specific country .

Thanks.

Rampe

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venkatesh,

You can use Authorization object V_KONH_VKO to give authorization for Conditions based on sales organization

regards,

santosh

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Using the same note i.e 105621 please ask your ABAPER to add country in the customized object and also in the coding which is given in that note. I am sure if your ABAPER is smart he or she can do this easily. What he needs to do is just to add country in object and validate it in that coding which is given in the note.

Thank$

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to go with enhancement as suggested in the following note

• Note 105621 - Authorization check for the condition screen

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member213901
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you.

I will check and revert you.