Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terminating queue worker-thread due to fatal error

former_member194011
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sdners,

Error : Terminating queue worker-thread due to fatal error: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.Interface.getInterfacePosition()I

getting this error in RWB

I am getting this error could you please suggest what shall be the possible solutions for this ?

my scenario is file to idoc(asyn).....I have tried to search all the forum post and google to get the appropriate solution to my error but failed

ours is PI 7.31 single stack SP 05 Java 1.6.0

We have tried PI complete restart, cache refresh FULL & CPA

Thanks in Advance.....!!!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Kiran,

You said that you get that error in RWB, the message is when PI try to send the IDOC?, have you checked the communication channel monitoring?, is one channel or in all the scenarios?, are the system overload,  for example with multiple async scenarios doing pool in a few time?

Is the error in sender side?, share in this case how you are making the connection in the file adapter.

You can try to change the system parametrization about the work-process, but this is a delicate point.

If  i was you i will start reading about PI tuning:

Mike Sibler's blog http://scn.sap.com/community/pi-and-soa-middleware/blog/2011/01/26/tuning-the-pi-messaging-system-q...

There are some notes to improve work process functioning, but you have to be sure that the problem is relative to the performance. To change this parameters could occasion a worst problem. Check:

1945745  - How to increase the number of HTTP Worker (FCA) threads in PI

1779237  - MessagingSystem/receive/AFW/XI is temporary unavailable

1857102  - How to modify SAP Netweaver MaxThreadCount and FCAServerThreadCount default values

Regards.

former_member194011
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vila,

Thanks a lot for your suggestions....

Yes messages are remaining in DLNG status only in RWB......sender File adapter is picking files but idoc adapter not able to process the idocs to SAP.....and these CC's we are not using anywhere else.

sender File adapter protocol is NFS we are picking files from SAP Al11 folders

we have done all sorts of cache refreshes....system restart....re-importing of objects from DEV to TEST...copy mapping and created new one...... but still no luck

but we are able to deliver other interface messages....so chance of system overload and performance issue.

former_member194011
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sdners,

Please can you provide your helpful inputs ?