SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Representative in Retail Store

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

We are tyring to capture one scenario where there are 10 sales representative in a retail store,

When sales happen, depending upon which sales rep helps the customer, he would get some commission on the total sales value.

This we want to achieve it through the POS simultation (Tcode-WPUK),

How the sales representative is created ?( through PA30 or through the XD01 with account group Sales Representative)

Is this sales representative same as the one shown in picture??(Screenshot-WPUK)Attachment

Requesting your help, (Little urgent)

Thanks in Advance

Regards,

Kevin Easaw

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin,

You can add a mandatory partner function "Employee Responsible" to the partner determination procedure assigned for  T-type (Sales Order). Here you can ask the employee to insert his personal no. (which you have created through PA30 transaction) when ever a representative placed an order.

After this you can write a report which will pull the complete data for all representatives for net value of sales he made during that interval of time.

Regards,

Neeraj

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin,

You can create the sales representative with PA30 as a first step then you need to have partner determination for the sales rep as ER and when sales will happen through one of the sales rep out of those 10's , the sales orderr with the perticular ER in Partners has to be created.

Now for the commission for these ER (Sales Rep) based on the sales for some percentage say 4% of each sales to be accumalated, means I can immagine we need to maintain the condition records for 4% for the condition type which I think we might need to create a fresh one and include in the access sequence by pre including the table which we should have created with the combination of say ER+ net value.

The accumation of the commision, I suppose can be done with Rebate processing ? ( if I am going in right direction)

and for this I think we should have an extra GL which has to be put on to VKOA.

I think the requirement which you have posed is very much possible, and I think I can map it if I personally sit to do this.

Thanks.

Sridhar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin,

You can add a mandatory partner function "Employee Responsible" to the partner determination procedure assigned for  T-type (Sales Order). Here you can ask the employee to insert his personal no. (which you have created through PA30 transaction) when ever a representative placed an order.

After this you can write a report which will pull the complete data for all representatives for net value of sales he made during that interval of time.

Regards,

Neeraj

0 Kudos

Hi Neeraj,

I tried this way to create the Employee record. But when for creating the condition record for the particular sales commission, I have tried to create a condition table for the sales employee ib V/03...But in the field catlogue, the sales employee is missing...I even added through VOk0..but its not appearing for table creation...any help on this,

Thanks

Kevin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neeraj/Shridar,

thanks for the reply,

I want to capture this scenario in the POS simultation(WPUK)....not through sales order.

As i have provided in the screenshot, the sales person mentioned in the picture is same as the sales representative?

Thanks

Kevin