cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MRP elements to Key figs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All:

Need help, any idea how to map these MRP elements to standard keyfigures in Pl. area 9ASNP02.

MR Reservation

QM Inspection lot for quality management

BB Subcontractor requirements of material provided

UR Stock transfer reservation

If these MRP elements dont map to any keyfig's, what are my options.

Thank you

Mono

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. Create a planning area copy of 9ASNP02

2. create a new KF(s)

3. create a new category group(s) and attach the order category(ies) relevant to the groups

4. add the KFs to the SNP planning area ( check what aggregates you need to add it to - 4. dont miss adding it in the right aggregates)

5. attach the category groups to the relevant KFs

somnath_manna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Harish,

Mono has a point here. I have been doing some digging around but have not come to a definite conclusion. While your approach will work - can you think of how the stock ATP Categories (e.g. CC) map to the corresponding MRP elements (LB Storage Location Stock).

Any ideas?

Somnath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harish/ Somnath:

As per Harish words I did created a new pl. area and new KF but I am having trouble when it comes to Keyfigure function allocated to this new KF since I cant use a give keyfigure function twice, I have this MRP element QM (Insp. lot for QM) which maps to ATP category BU (Inspection lot). If I am creating a new cat. grp for BU and mapping it to cust. KF which Keyfigure function would it map to, please advice.

Thank you

Mono

Former Member
0 Kudos

not sure somnath. i suppose its a question of where the business thinks it makes sense to see it. and knowing what they are seeing in a KF in PB or elsewhere includes this element and that it would be included in any calculations in planning involving the KF.

As long as it makes business sense and doesnt affect planning you can add change it .

Do you agree?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi mono

Not sure .

Can you mapping this witout a KF function to start with and see if it works?

Answers (0)