cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCMS alert configuration for user locked and "read/write error" which is showing in SM21

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

we need to configure CCMS alert message for particular task like " user locked status"  and if  'read/write error' shows in sm21 we have to get alert message ,,, can anyone clearly give me steps to configure as I am new to this alert configuration

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

we have done with technical monitoring configuration thanks

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This is possible with Technical monitoring system monitoring, both su01 and SM21 metrics available try out

Best regards

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Jansi

could you send me the step by procedure  if you have

bxiv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Unsure why Jansi's link didn't work, but as I am the author of these documents they are step by step.

bxiv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Interesting, my links are also broken and I can't edit the previous post...if you click on my account and navigate to my content you should be able to reach the documents.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Billy

could you please let me know how to configure alert only for 'read/write error' shows in system log in Tcode :sm21,if we get 'read/write error' in sm21 ,the alert should be triggered in our mail box

please guide me

bxiv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you post a screenshot of the log, the tech monitoring up to SP08 required the 3 letter code to have sm21 monitoring work; I'm still in process of finding new features for SP10, so SAP may have updated metrics.