cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Additional SNP planned order created with 0.010 quantity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are facing a issue with SNP planned Orders of quantity 0.010 with SNP Heuristics run. Here are the details..

There are multiple demands across horizon, But for some of the periods it creates split orders with SNP planned order quantity as 0.010. I am not able attribute with their order quantity or period etc. Majority of the orders demand and supply matching, but some of them have this issue.

If we have a requirement of 1181919 in a period ( Lot size profile is period Type), it creates 2 planned orders with 1,181,918.650 quantity and 0.010. CCR shows that planned order quantity 0.010 cannot go to ECC throws error that "A requirement quantity of zero is not allowed". There is  minimum/maximum lot size maintained 1 and 99,999,999 respectively.

There are 3 PDS for this and have tried in foreground by selecting the source of supply and background. The results are same in either way.

I have compared this product details with other product which has no issues, I do not see any difference.

Please share your thoughts.

Thanks in Advance.

Sreeni

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We had something similar... orders (for the finished product) were being rounded up by a strange .001 ea quantity. It didn't make any sense.

Fixed with OSS Note 1824142 - PPM-EXP: Component quantity isn't rounded properly, in our case.

Good luck

Chris

cyrille_woicki
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

@Ian: calendars are used for scheduling the orders not to determine the quantity of an order.

@Chris: the question is about SNP orders not PP/DS orders hence the note 1824142 that you suggested it totally useless, SNP and PP/DS do not share the same codes.

@Sreeni: this might be a rounding issue, see if my note 1903443 can help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for note, lets apply and let you know updates.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sreeni

may be worth checking that all the calendars for the Locations, resources and transportation lanes align with each other for the products that you are having the issue with. Also this can sometimes arise if one of your calendars ends at 23:59:59 whilst the others finish at 24:00:00.

Regards

Ian