Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in Exposing HANA stored Procedure to ABAP

sudipDas
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi

I have created few stored procedure in HANA Studio, and facing problem when Im trying to expose it through the "DB Procedure Proxy."

My steps are given below -

My Stored Procedures -

Creation of ABAP Repository Object -

Now here Im not getting the next button activated to give the procedure details. If I click on the Finish Button Im getting the below error.

Please help me out to do the same.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudip,

I am not sure if it helps but try giving the DB Proxy a name which starts from 'Z' or 'Y'.

Something like 'ZDP_SALES_DETAILS'.

Custom ABAP objects cannot start from any other name.

--

Shreepad Patil

sudipDas
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek and Shreepad

Vivek - I have check the same link when I stuck in the process. Thanks .. If you see my screen shots, I am not getting the same screen shots what shown in that document page 8 and 10 ( database Procedure proxy and new database proxy ).

Shreepad - The error not for the naming convention.. I tried with Z also. But Im getting the same error.

I beliave there is somr config issue or Privilege issue.

Can any one help me to identify the correct issue and resolve the same.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudip,

I don't think it could mean a Privilege issue.

There could be an issue with the installation of ADT (ABAP Development Tools). Can you install latest ADT from SAP Development Tools for Eclipse.

And for privileges

The procedures you've created are repository objects. So you will have to access them from _SYS_BIC schema. Make sure that the ABAP System user, 'SAP<SID>' has access to _SYS_BIC schema. Which I think should be already granted by default.

--

Shreepad

vivekbhoj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos