cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my requirement is RFC 2 FILE synchronus scenario with NW BPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

my scenario is RFC 2 FILE synchronus with NW BPM .

Client Requirement :-

BAPI sends the request through SAP PI to B-SYSTEM SFTP server and   after placing the request file in B-system server 240 secs we need to wait for response file so once they place the response file then we need to send the ACKNOWLODGEMENT TO BAPI. and same response file we need to send to another target H- system through SFTP channel.

1st flow- with BPM

RFC (req)       SFTP           

SAP -------------->PI----------->File-SYS

<-------------- PI<------------

RFC(ack)

i am thinking like above scenario  RFC 2 FILE Synchronus with BPM.

what are the design approaches we have in SAP PI  for this requirement please help me on this . This is urgent requirement.

Regards,

Aadi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

As already suggested by Iñaki, you can certainly avoid BPM by splitting ur req - recommended approach

But having said so, in case u still want to persist with BPM then u can refer below link.

http://scn.sap.com/community/pi-and-soa-middleware/blog/2012/10/01/file-record-confirmation-in-a-nw-...

While designing ur BPM, pay attention towards the correlation part rest all seems pretty simple and usual stuff.

Thanks

Amit Srivastava

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Why don't use two scenario and you avoid to use BPM?

You can do the follow scenarios:

1. RFC - SFTP (Async)

2.  SFTP - RFC (Async)

For the second scenario you will do a poll, if the file is no ready in the next poll the file will be pick. You can put the poll with less of 240 secs in order to check the avaliability quicker.

It's the easier way to do it.

Regards.