cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Key Figures

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using a BI query. Can we show the value of Key Figures from BI query in VC output. I will assign points to corret solution

Cheers

Jayant

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jayant,

it's possible to display the keyfigures of a BI query in VC as table, chart and so on.

Can you give us more information about your requirements?

Best Regards

Marcel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marcel,

I am using a BI query wchich has output port, info port and message port. When I drag output table from output port of query it doesn't show values those are in Key Figures in BI query. Let me know what more information you want.

Cheers,

Jayant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jaynat,

rightclick on the query and choose define / test query... then click on execute and the query shows the result as it should do in the analyzer then click on generate and then you should have the output ports, which are missed.

You are on VC 7.0?

Best Regards,

Marcel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do we have to create a separate Characteristic in the BI to get the value of Key figure in VC? Can't we see the value of Key Figure from BI query itself.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jayant,

you have to create a query with the BEx Query Designer based on an infoprovider like an infocube. In this infocube you need of course a keyfigure. Then you use this keyfigure in the query designer in your query. Then use the query in your VC model and follow the steps I explained in the post before. Deploy the model and you'll see a table with your keyfigures.

Best Regards,

Marcel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marcel,

Thanks, Now I am able to see the Key Figure values now. thanks a lot.

I am giving you 10 points.

Cheers

Jayant

Answers (0)