Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STO Report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm looking to create an STO report based on materials that are on "back order"

We have an order type which is configured so that when a customer consumes a material.

• The customer sends us the material, batch and serial number
  • We create a sales order in VA01 with this info
  • An automatic STO is created to replenish the stock in the customer's consignment storage location

However if the material is not in stock then we cannot send it to the customer via an STO as it goes on backorder.

I can see the material in ME2L but it does not show me which customer it should be sent to, only the vendor it is coming from.

Which table is this information stored? Because I know for back orders we can look at table VBBE. Is there a similar table for STOs which are waiting to be sent?

I hope I have made this as clear as possible.

Many Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I

How customer consumes without receiving goods?

I think are you talking about vendor??? if so why vendor consumes stock--what type of procurements you are following?

In STO--based on the movement type (Ex 311)in MB1b--if the stocks are not there then system warns the user about this deficit--

Pl let me know your requirement clearly..

Phanikumar

Former Member
0 Kudos
  • The customer consumes consignment stock
  • They send us the serial number and we create a sales order for the consumed material
  • The sales order type is customised so when the sales order is processed an STO is automatically created to replenish the consumed stock in the customer consignment storage location
  • But if we do not have the required stock for the STO how can we see what is on

So basically we can see Open POs in ME2L - but is there any way we can link this back to the sales order number? And view ME2L by which customer/sales order the stock is going to?

Apologies if im not being clear enough

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is there a similar table for STOs which are waiting to be sent?

Sorry I am not able to understand fully what exactly your requirement is.  In general, forget whether it is a STO or normal sales, any data that is stored from PO, you need to check in MM tables like EKKO, EKPO etc., and similarly, any data that is stored from a sale order, you need to check SD tables like VBAK, VBBE etc.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

What happens when an STO is created and the stock isnt there to send on the STO?

Is this flagged anywhere?

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please, see SAP Note 498149 - FAQ: Availability check in purchasing

Regards

Eduardo