cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Country Indicator /SAPSLL/CTSNB not possible to flag in Numbering Scheme

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are currently on GTS 10.1 and noticed that it is not possible to maintain the country specific flag on the level of the Numbering Schemes.

This was the case in previous releases (7.2 ).

It seems there is no view maintained for that field in the structure.

The only way to maintain this flag is to first maintain the value with SM30 in table /SAPSLL/TCOTS.

Could you tell me why it is no longer possible to maintain this indicator when defining the numbering scheme?

Thanks in advance for a quick reply

Regds

Frank

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frank,

I confirm that the country specific flag no longer exists in GTS 10.1, and most likely since GTS 8.0 as Dave says.

As for your business requirement my take is that GTS standard allows to assign only 1 ECCN code list per legal regulation (unless you have a different list of codes for import and export in which case you can have 2).

However we have come across the country specific flag for the German 11 digit tariff codes (DEZT) where it is still required when you load content. I assume this has historical reasons as the German Tariff was the first to be implemented in GTS and, as many customers were already using the feature, it was not removed later. Some content providers have it activated, others not in which case you need to make a small correction.

Hope this helps,

Pierre

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frank,

As you talking about country dependant flag?

I believe the country dependant field are not let for direct maintenance. I think this comes in the xml file that you upload.

XML file should have a tag for this country dependant flag to be true or false. You need not maintain it manually in system.. Upload of the tariff will take care of it.

Let me know if you are not referring this one.

Thanks

Dhilipan

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Frank,

You are right - I never noticed that before, but then I never used it.  It seems the flag was removed in GTS 8.0.

What functionality was provided by the flag?  That's to say; what additional or different data could you have for specific countries, when the flag was set?

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

Thanks for quick reply.

The requirement is to set up diferent ECCN codes for specific country but assigned to the same legal regulation which is valid for more countries.

Thanks

Regds

Frank