Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deadline Monitoring issue for Shopping Cart

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Experts,

I'm working on SAP SRM 7.0.

I have to achieve Deadline Monitoring for Shopping Cart.

I have done the configurations for deadline in SPRO

Path :

SPRO -> SAP SRM -> SRM server -> Cross Application Basic Settings -> Business Workflow ->

Process Controlled Workflow -> Business Process Configuration -> Define Deadline for Events

The Deadlines are defined for the events below for Shopping Cart

WF_APPR_LATEST_START, 24 hours, notification
WF_APPR_REQUESTED_END, 48 hours, notification
WF_APPR_LATEST_END, 48 hours, alert

I checked for the Standard job SWWDHEX  in SWWA transaction . It is with interval 3 minutes.

But on execution of report RSWWDHEX, the result says '0' entries added.

1.     Kindly let me know the standard procedure for the Deadline monitoring.

2.     How to achieve the Deadline Monitoring via configuration

3.     BADI /SAPSRM/BD_WF_DEADLINES is used for implementation of different rules for Deadline calculations which overwrites the system configurations. If i have to check for the working of this BADI implementation , how do i do it?

Thanks and Regards,

Hema HT

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi There,

Please read the following wiki:

General Configuration on Approval Alerts and Notifications - Supplier Relationship Management - SCN ...

The job job SWWDHEX  is just for AC WFL. And then you need to configure the dealine in each Task..

For PC the deadline is run by the WFL and the "Define Deadline for Events" Spro path you mentioned is the right place. Jus check if you are doing right for approval and completion mode which  has different events.

Thanks,

Melina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Melina,

Thanks for your inputs.

I have done the necessary configurations in SPRO and the deadline is working.

If i want to override these configurations in SPRO, i understand I have to implement the BADI /SAPSRM/BD_WF_DEADLINES.

Please let me know how to implement and debug the implemented code in this BADI .

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Hema HT