Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receiver RFC channel Issue

former_member460664
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have a scenario from JDBC to RFC (Asynchronous). If any error comes at Receiver system (ECC) side like Material is getting locked, Credit block of customer etc... ( any error related to ECC) then receiver RFC channel can't post the data in ECC and throws the respective error. Issue is the same error data is trying to post by the receiver RFC channel for multiple times and getting the same error. What to do to stop posting error data for multiple times by receiver channel? ( Means, Irrespective of the success or failure of message, receiver channel gives data to receiver system for only one time)

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Ashok.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

monikandan_p
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ashok,

When trying to post your data from JDBC to RFC incase the given data is wrong or failure you can handle your failure message in RFC itself we can directly send a mail to the user through RFC that Abaper can do this.

Best Regards,

Monikandan

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ashok,

You could do a Z RFC to wrap the RFC that you are using, without export parameters, and it'll make the control of the error, then the PI will think that the call is done rightly.

Regards.

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Ashok,

Does the RFC throw an exception or the RFC responses a controlled error?.

In my opinion a problem with the business logic, like blocked data, it should be controlled inside the ECC.

Regards.

former_member460664
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vila,

Thanks for your quick response. receiver RFC channel throws an error which is related to ECC. receiver RFC channel sends the same error data again and again to ECC, and displaying the same error. Sender messageA ---> PI  (receiver channel (Error messageA for 1 time) --> ECC.

(receiver channel (Error messageA for 2 time) --> ECC.

(receiver channel (Error messageA for 3 time) --> ECC. and so on.  I want to stop sending message by receiver channel for multiple times.. How?

Best Regards,

Ashok.

former_member440061
Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

I am not sure I am correct, but I guess you are referring to the retries which a channel does in case if it is not able to send the data in first attempt. This is maintained in Communication Channel monitoring. Please check.

former_member460664
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Faisal,

You got my issue. If you the solution, please reply to me. Channel should send data only once. No retries from receiver channel. How to achieve this?

Regards,

Ashok.

former_member460664
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Faisal,

I got the solution as per your reply. Thanks a lot.

Regards,

Ashok.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashok /Faisal ,

could you please share the solution for this...

I want to know the solution please...

Regards,

Srini

former_member440061
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ashok,

can you please mark it as correct answer so that it will be helpful for others too.

thanks,

Faisal

former_member440061
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

I referred him to the retry intervals which can be maintained in Communication Channel monitoring.

RunTime WorkBench --> Communication Channel Monitoring --> Select the Channel --> Settings tab.

here you can change the settings.

Thanks,

Faisal

former_member460664
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Faisal,

I wanted to mark it as correct answer and helpful answer. But I was unable to see those options in replies. How to get those options in my thread? All my older threads have those options and I have marked as correct and helpful answers.

Regards,

Ashok.

former_member440061
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ashok,

I guess you have to sign in to get those options on your thread. Please try once again after signing in with hyour crdentials.

Thanks..:)