cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection result printout

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am wondering if you can show me the step-by-step to configure an output type so that I can print out the inspection result?

thanks

Daniel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

You can use inspection report tab in QA32 itself for printing out the Inspection results along with UD and other details related to batch.

Click on the tab shown below and execute in next screen. You would see both the print preview and option for printing the details.

Besides, you can also configure this via Quality certificates also but I don't think if that is your requirement.

Please revert if you have any further query.

Regards,

ntn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

My question is how to configure a message output type in QM for inspection result to printout.

I know I can printout the inspection result via QA32, but the existing printout is not meeting our requirement and we need to create a new inspection result printout.

Do you know the configuration step?

thanks

Dan

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Daniel,

Can you please specify what exactly you are looking for? If this report does not meet your meet your requirement, then please let us know what exactly you want to print.

If possible, please attach a draft layout for better understanding.

Regards,

ntn

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes. I'm  a bit confused too as to exactly what you are looking for.

If the current report doesn't meet your needs, than change it.  The sapscript form is QM_INSP_RESULT.  I recommend you copy it to a Z_xxxxxxxx report and make the changes you need so it meets your requirements.

Then configure the new report in as indicated in the help file you were pointed to earlier. 

Craig

Former Member
0 Kudos