cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

F110 with DME - payee's bank details not showing in file

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I'm having a problem with automatic payment run. Maybe you could assist me in solving it.

I've created my own DME structure according to bank's specifications, set up house bank, payment methods for country and company code, created the variant for the program SAPFPAYM and chose an option to output the file. Basically, I've done everything for payment program to run properly and generate the file. And it works. However, the only problem is that when the file is generated, it's missing payee's bank details (IBAN and SWIFT). I tried adding other payee details just for test - they are populated. Only fields from FPAYH -> Payment Medium: Payee Bank Information are not populated.

Just to make things clear right away: vendor master data is maintained properly. Vendors have bank details in their master data.

Thanks for your assistance!

Cheers,

Vlad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member197737
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vladislav,

Please first check if you have IBAN and Swift Payee's in REGUH table (reguh-zswif and reguh-ziban) populated by F110.

If you do not have the data populated in those fields check payment method customizing at country level (FBZP). You should have checkboxs "IBAN required" and "SWIFT code required" activated.

Best Regards!

Mgitur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, Mgitur. Your solution worked.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member183378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Vladislav,

Pls chk FBE2 t code to edit the payment advice.

Thanks & Regards,

Lakshmi S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vladislav,

Hope you have are taking below mentioned values from the structured mentioned:

BIC: FPAYH-ZSWIF

NAME: FPAYH-ZBNKA

IBAN: FPAYH-ZIBAN

The Mapping Procedure should be Structure Field.

Regards

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nitin,

thank you for swift reply. I'm taking FPAYH-ZSWIF and FPAYH-ZIBAN. Do you mean, that FPAYH-ZBNKA and FPAHX-ZBISO should be taken as well for IBAN and SWIFT to show up?

Cheers,

Vlad

former_member229024
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use FPAYH-ZIBAN and FPAYH-ZSWIF for IBAN and Swift codes of payee bank. Make sure the payee bank master data FI03 is populated with IBAN and Swift codes.

Cheers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravish,

thank you for reply. FI03 has master data. I also see that IBAN is maintained in t-code FIBAN for vendor's bank account as well.

Cheers,

Vlad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vlasislav,

Please check the PrintOut/Data medium tab in F110, see if you have checked the Transfer IBAN in Output Control Tab for the variant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

should I do it even if I use another variant for SAPFPAYM program? I already have a variant defined in SA38 that makes SAPFPAYM generate a file according to my DME structure.

Cheers,

Vlad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vlad,

Yes you have to do that .

Regards

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

I Did that as well - still no luck.

Any other suggestions? Maybe there's something wrong with master data? I mean, when I look into XK03, vendor has bank account and everything else. But maybe something else has to be done in order to make this data visible for DME?

Cheers,

Vlad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vlad,

I believe it should have solved the problem but anywas can you see if you have maintained IBAN in House bank of your company code FI12 although its not related but still you can try it once.

Regards

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vlad,

Check if there is any issue with bank or vendor master data.

I believe this is what may be causing the issue as well.

Please do keep us updated on how it was resolved, would be good information for us.

Regards

Nitin