cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return Order Changed/Re-assigned to Diff Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All SD gurus,

I have a very weird case here and am wondering whether anyone can gives me some leads here.

A return order ( customized ) was created with reference to a Sales Order. A subsequent return delivery and Post Goods Receipt was performed. Looking at the doc flow, let say Return Order <i>ABC</i> is attached to Sales Order 9-001. After awhile, upon rechecking, Return Order ABC was now assigned to another Sales Order 9-003 and Sales Order 9-001 is now assigned to a new Return Order <i>BCD</i>. Sales Order 9-001 also has subsequent Credit memo Request, Credit memo and Purchase Order.

What could be the possibility of this happenning. I have checked on the change history for return order <i>ABC</i> but there's no indication of deletion or re-assignment. I am totally puzzled by this case. I have tried checking in OSS but seems like i can't find the relevant raised issue.

This case is indeed very weird and my apology for posting it in the first place but I'm running out of ideas on how this can be happenning. Any leads will be very very much appreciated here.

Warmest Regards and Thanks in advance,

Edie O

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Edie,

Check the copy controls Billing to Sales Documents(VTLA).Mainly the check the check box reference documents.Check the Header in copy controls caerfully.

Reward point if its useful

Thanks&Regards

Vikram.M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thks Vikram for ur input. However, looking at the copy control, it is referring to standard sap settings, thus no discrepancy of customization. Thanks once again.

Answers (0)