Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vat rate for materials

former_member210682
Participant
0 Kudos

hi

How can i get vat rates maintained for all ther materials for respective plants.

i tried v/ld but could not get it, even with table konp i got only records but it does not show materials.

kindly suggest me any way to get all vat rates.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think there is little requirement of abaper here.

It depends on the condition whatever you have maintained for this condition type..

Suppose if you are using JCST (standard CST Condition type,with only  one condition--Country/Plant region/Region/Tax classifications)(you try with Pr00 too) then By going to V/06>>>JCST then details and go to Record for access tab--then you can see the condition records maintained for the conditions wise for your condition type.(material wise too)

Try Once..

Phanikumar

former_member210682
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Phanikumar

I want for every material also.not obly for the region.

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check as i suggested you will get all the records material wise also--pl try once and confirm to me...(i tried in my system and it is coming-i tried with PR00)

Phanikumar

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Jitesh,

Condition Records are stored in KONP Table. But in this table you will get only Condition Type & Rate..

Now to get the other details like Material Code, Region, Validity periods etc, check the Pricing Condition Table numbers assigned in Access Sequence of your Tax Condition Type.

Say the Table number is 563, then add enter A563 in SE16N & execute. You will see all the details of the Condition record. The link between A563 & KONP is Condition Record Number - KNUMH.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you Mr Jignesh for helping me to knowing the exact data stored table wise...

Phanikumar

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

All these data are stored in KOMG which is a structure.  So with the help of your technical team, you need to extract a report.

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

VAT rates to be maintained with respect to your TAX condition type

Generally this is Manual activity done by FI in transaction code FTXP

regards,

santosh