cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Details extraction from Financial document - VX11N/VX12N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

Need to extract the “Date” of inserting confirming bank details in Banks tab in VX11N/VX12N to customized report as new column or to insert the "Date" automatically in Confirmation date field (VX11N - Dates/Delivery date tab) – Last changes done in VX11N/VX12N to be considered.

We have customized report in which we would like to create a new column named - Confirming date or let us know if any thing can done in VX11N transaction directly to capture Date of inserting confirming bank details in VX11N transaction itself. Looking for technical details / logic.

Please find the attached screen shot.

Regards,

Mohammad Irfan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

As you appended some new fields like Change reason and confirmation date(field name change) for the Standard VX11n tcode.

May be you can try with RVEXAKK1/2 Exits..

Correct me please, i may be wrong..

Phanikumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Phanikumar,

I would like to create a new column in the customized report output in which I would to fill the "date"(From change history table CDHDR & field UDATE) This date would be the date of inserting the Confirming bank details(Table AKKB and Field BAFKT - Bank Function). I could not figure out the common tables.

Thanks for suggesting screen exit to modify the VX11N transaction. I want to keep this change in VX11N on second priority.

Appreciate if anyone can give inputs, from where I can extract the date.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you discussed with your technical team ?  I am sure, they will be able to fulfill your requirement.

G. Lakshmipathi

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

As suggested definitely your Abaper can understand your hunger of getting some dates into the output--they will include this logic into the program carrying the data to Form.

Phanikumar

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

nabheetscn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you please rephrase your requirement of what exactly is needed..?

Nabheet

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Asking technical inputs and posting in functional forum is not going to help you.  Hence, moved from SAP ERP Sales and Distribution (SAP SD) to ABAP Development

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Thanks for your reply. What is my intention to find some technical details from functional side if any. Appreciate if you could move back the thread to SAP ERP Sales and Distribution (SAP SD). Moreover I am in contact with our ABAP team internally.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I made a request to this (ABAP) forum Moderator to move as requested by you, since I dont have authorisation to do so.

G. Lakshmipathi