Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Function Module to identify number of bidders in an Rfx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are working on SRM 7.0 version.

We are making a report by extracting data from tables and function module. For Rfx related information like Rfx type, Rfx Name, Rfx type, Rfx created on and created by we are using table - CRMD_ORDERADM_H which also includes the Rfx GUID also. Now we want the information related to no. of bidders invited for the Rfx, Status of Rfx. Please let us know the Function Module (FM) or table which contain information like no of bidders invited for the Rfx and status of the Rfx , and also this table or FM must contain the same guid as in table CRMD_ORDERADM_H so that it can mapped to each other.

Help is appreciated.

Regards,

Ankita Bhagat

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184111
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the function modules-- BBP_PD_*_GETDETAIL

* can be SC, BID, CONF, AUC, CTR, INV, QUOT etc....you can use BBP_PD_BID_GETDETAIL

Thanks,

Anubhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anubhav,

Thanks for your response.

I have already checked with the function module "BBP_PD_BID_GETDETAIL" and it doesnot proide the required information. For example if I have added 2 Bidders  in an Rfx it shows 6 patner guid with different information. So it is not relevant to my requirement.

Could you suggest some other FM apart from the one mentioned before or any tables?

Help is appreciated.

Regards,

Ankita Bhagat

robin_janke
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Anubhav is right. check the et_partner table with partner_fct 00000018 = Bidder.

konstantin_anikeev
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Anubhav gave a correct answer. Yes, you have received 6 partners, but if you check the field PARTNER_FCT - you'll ses, that only 2 of them have a partner role 00000017 and 2 of them 00000018.

If you check the table BBPC_PARTNERFUNC - you'll see.

Regards

Konstantin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thank you for the reply.

Could you please let me know Function Module (FM) or table which will provide current status of the Rfx?

Regards,

Ankita Bhagat

venkatakrishna
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please Check tables CRM_JEST and CRM_JCDS , TJ02T for Individual status,

or in FM;- BBP_PD_BID_GETDETAIL table e_status.

Regards,

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Thanks for your response.

Using the table 'CRM_JCDS' - we are able to find the object guid, status and time, and using the latest time, the corresponding Status of the Rfx will be picked. But this is applicable only when the Rfx is published or Transaction Completed.

But if the Rfx is 'Saved' or 'Awaiting Approval' status the time remain the same and cannot be differentiated.

Please find attachment for 'Saved' or 'Awaiting Approval' status.

Regards,

Ankita Bhagat

venkatakrishna
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

try to check with table crm_jest .

select * into table it_tab from crm_jest
               where objnr  = guid
               and   stat =  
I1010

and    inact = ' '.

if inact field is not updating , so need check finalize status as per document flow(created, held, saved,awaiting approval, approved, published)

Regards,

Venkat

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The function module which will display Rfx current status  is 'BBP_GET_STATUS'

Thank you all

Regards,

Ankita Bhagat