cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to stop batch jobs for recurring planner?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

We've created recurring planners for Control Design Assessment (CDA) for certain regulation, selecting controls by control attributes and the recurrence of the planner set to daily up to a certain future date.

For some reason, the batch jobs are failing. As we are correcting the reason for failure, I want that the planner batch jobs should not be running every day of recurrence as I know they're failing.

I could not find a way to stop / delete the recurring planner from front end, which might stop the batch jobs to be scheduled and executed daily. How do I stop all future batch jobs to be scheduled / executed for the planner?

Thanks.

Regards,

Sagar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

singhsmi
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Sagar,

You can cancel the plan from Planner. Go to planner, select the recurring plan. The Plan wil be in process status. You can cancel it.

Regards,

Smita.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Smita,

I am seeing all the planner buttons greyed out for the recurring planner. Also, there is no button to cancel it. Please advice.

Thanks.

Regards,

Sagar

singhsmi
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Sagar,

What is the status of recurring plan?

This cannot happen that the buttons are greyed out only for recurring plan in planner. Can you check with other plans and provide screenshot.

May be authorization is missing.

Regards,

Smita.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Smita,

There were two sets of planners. One in 'In Progress' status, which I cancelled successfully.

Others are in 'Planning' status. Out of around 15 of these, I managed to cancel around 5. However, for the rest of them, the 'Cancel' button is coming as greyed out. There is no difference in the planner types for these - they are for both Control Design Assessment and Control Effectiveness Test. And the ones that I cancelled belonged to both CDA and CET.

Further, I am using my FF ID so I am a power user - nothing on the insufficient authorization. This is confirmed by the security folks as well.

I am puzzled, please advice?

Regards,
Sagar