Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loading FI G/L master from ECC to BW

former_member1013626
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am trying to load FI G/L master from ECC 6.0 to BW 7.4 NW using data sources

0GL_ACCOUNT_ATTR,

0GL_ACCOUNT_TEXT,

0GL_ACCOUNT_T011_HIER(3.x Datasource)

While ATTR,TEXT DTPs ran successfully,

DTP fails at 0GL_ACCOUNT_T011_HIER(3.x Datasource) with shortdump at ST22,

" An exception occurred which is explained in detail below.

The exception, which is assigned to class 'CX_SY_NO_HANDLER', was not caught

and

therefore caused a runtime error.

The reason for the exception is:

An exception with the type CX_SY_DYNAMIC_OSQL_SEMANTICS occurred, but was

neither handled locally, nor declared in a RAISING clause

The occurrence of the exception is closely related to the occurrence of

a previous exception "CX_SY_DYNAMIC_OSQL_SEMANTICS", which was raised in the

program "CL_RSAR_SEMANTIC_MULTI_READ===CP",

specifically in line 31 of the (include) program

"CL_RSAR_SEMANTIC_MULTI_READ===CM008".

The cause of the exception was:

The database column 'OBJECTID' is unknown"

Could you please help me where I am going wrong?

Regards,

Draksharamam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

mr_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not sure whether 3.x Hier Datasource can be migrated to 7.x datasource.

Since 0GL_ACCOUNT_T011_HIER is 3.x Datasource, install default transfer rules and infopackage and load this hierarchy data.

mohdshadab_shaikh
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Draksharam,

Few Interrogative questions

1. Was it triggered only once, did you try multiple times and resulted in the same error? If No, try once more.

2. Looking by the error, please check the transformation for the hierarchy and see if the columns are mapped or not. Is there any routine written. Check for its syntax and if possible with an ABAPer, the funcitonality of the code.

3. Was it working previously or is this the firs time?

former_member1013626
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mohamed,Raman,

I tried loading it again as well but the same dump has occured at DTP for hierarchy load. I found that hierarchy from  0GL_ACCOUNT_T011_HIER(3.x Datasourceloads even without DTP to 0GLACCEXT and 0GLACCEXT is a characteristic of 0GL_ACCOUNT but at transformation between 0GL_ACCOUNT_T011_HIER and 0GL_ACCOUNT, ACCEXT characteristic is not mapped. Meanwhile, I asked the Basis to increase the table space as well.

Regards,
Draksharamam

mohdshadab_shaikh
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Draksharam,

1. Data loading between data source 0GL_ACCOUNT_T011_HIER and Info Object 0GLACCEXT must be happening directly through info package since the data flow is 3.x

2. Please try mapping the required fields by looking through another hierarchy transformation. It looks the issue lies in the transformation. Is it active and syntactically correct?

former_member182470
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think you are using semantic groups in DTP. This was facing table space issues while grouping your datapackages. Please ask your BASIS to increase table space. The below notes may help you.

SAP Note 3155   -   Termination due to tablespace overflow

SAP Note 164925 -   Storage parameter of tablespace PSAPTEMP

former_member1013626
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Suman,

Thanks for the reply. But while running DTP, I did not choose 'semantic groups' option. I chose 'default' and it worked for text, attributes but not for hierarchy.

Regards,
Draksharamam

former_member182470
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Default means, any fields have been selected by default in your semantic groups button?

Just remove them and check "Handle duplicate keys" in update tab.

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

At your bw server any one running this program - SAP_DROP_TMPTABLES, if yes then it will cause this issue.  ask them run above program when there is no business other wise this program will troubles and give the lock kind errors on TMP tables.

At which server your facing this error. anyway's its master data, can you retrigger your dtp and let us know.

Thanks

former_member1013626
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raman,

I have been trying to run this for the last 10 days at different times but the same dump occurs.

Regards,
draksharamam

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

Can you try to load 5 gl accounts only by using dtp filter on 0gl_account and check it.

Am guess due to thuge volume of data at your source, its unable to process yoru request at a time.

Mean while better search at market place for usefull oss note as per your bw version.

Thanks