cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Basic Price Condition should not delete after create sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am facing one problem at the time of contract.

Scenario :-

I have created one sales contract and maintained PR10 condition type manually. Contract Qty. 10 EA

With ref. contract created sales order and proceed to billing.  Sales Order Qty to Billing Qty. 5 EA

Problem :-

System allow to delete my PR10 condition after create sales order and billing.

I know if my Manual entries D Not possible to process manually that case system does not allow to delete PR10 but in my scenario its Manual entries C Manual entry has priority. I dont want to configure D because of many documents has been created in the system and business don't want maintain condition record entry for automatic.

Please provided the solution.

My condition entries C Manual entry has priority and I want to PR10 condition not delete after creation sales order.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

Please Check this...I hope it helps you

http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/Snippets/Price+Change

User Exit for Allowing Price changes for partially billed line items. Very often there is a requirement to change the price after a sales order line item has been partially shipped. Standard SAP does not all for price change after a line item is partially invoiced.
The following piece of code in the program MV45AFZZ and in the form USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMP will allow you to make price changes on partially shipped or invoiced items.

IF t180-trtyp NE 'A' AND     "not display mode

( vbap-fkrelca EQ 'AM' OR  "item relevant for delivery-related billing

xvbup-fksaa = charb ). "partially billed

* invoice quantity equal to order quantity means fully invoiced.

IF xvbapf-faklmeng EQ vbap-kwmeng.

tkomp-kaend_typ(1) = '*'.  "disable price change

ELSE.

tkomp-kaend_typ(1) = ' '.  "enable price change

ENDIF.

ENDIF.

Regards

Jagadeesh

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In the definition of the condition type ( ex PR10 in your case)

you will have one field "Delete" un check that field and now see the results.

System will not allow to delete the pr10 from the document.

Please let me know if you need any further help.

thanks,

Srinu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Srinu S,

how to un check delete field.

Please explain for further solution.

Arun

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Goto V/06 check field "Delete" for PR10 condition type then create document and try to delete system will not accept to delete.

Please note this kind of scenario you can observe with MWST condition type, by default it is un checked for this condition type.

Please let me know if you need any further help

thanks,

Srinu.

Message was edited by: Srinu S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Srinu S.

I have removed tick mark on delete option on V/06 of condition type. Still system allow to delete PR10 condition after create sales order.

Because of my condition type entries is manual.

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Srinu

Thanks for solution but its not working.

If my Cond.category D Tax that case system does not allow to delete but this case my PR10 Cond.category is H basic price.

Please provide other solution.

Arun

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Arun,

As of now i don't have IDES system to test the same, Have you checked in IDES system?

Manual entries either blank,A,B or C or D will not have any impact with this. This will control whether the condition type can be entered manual or not

As per my knowledge the field"Delete" only makes difference. you can see the functionality of Delete by pressing F1("

Indicator that controls whether the condition type may be deleted from the document")

thanks,

Srinu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Srinu S,

Thanks,

I have also checked with the same procedure in development server and also read delete description.

Its not working.

I have tried max scenario for this requirement but its not possible after that raise this Q in SCN.

Arun

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Arun,

I will update the results after checking in IDES system.

thanks,

Srinu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sure,

I am waiting your ans.

Thanks for the support.

Arun

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

I have tested successfully in my IDES sytem, see the below results.

You can also test the same in your IDES system.

Note: in the above helpful answer,small correction "Delete" field should be unchecked.

thanks,

Srinu.