Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Use Tax for Free Deliveries

tom_samata
Explorer
0 Kudos

I have a similar issue as http://scn.sap.com/thread/1905726

We want to "collect" (more like keep track of) use tax in G/L 216200 for free delivery sales orders.  My pricing is based on cost (VPRS), it calculates the tax (using Vertex) and then has a 100% discount.  During billing everything is going where I want base on my config settings except the tax (the net value of the invoice is $0).  The invoice is using tax code O1 (MWSKZ) and based on the settings in OB40 this goes to 216100.  My question it how can I get the billing document to use tax code U1 (this goes to 216200)?

Thanks

Tom

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not sure on this, but you can make a try.

For the Account Key whatever you assigned in pricing procedure against the tax condition type, select that Account Key in OB40, click on Rules tab and check the box "Tax code".

Now create a new condition record for that tax condition type in VK11 so that system will ask for a tax code to input, where you input the required tax code.  Update here if you are able to succeed in this.

G. Lakshmipathi

tom_samata
Explorer
0 Kudos

I was able to do this by copying tax code O1 to Y1 in transaction FTPX and assigning G/L 216200 to it.

I also needed a user exit to assign Y1 to the sales order and billing document:

User Exit SAPLV61A / RV61AFZB FORM USEREXIT_XKOMV_FUELLEN

*Assign tax code Y1 to Free Deliveries to accrue use taxes in G/L 216200

If KOMK-AUART = 'KL' and XKOMV-KSCHL = 'UTXJ' or KOMK-FKART = 'ZFD' and XKOMV-KSCHL = ' UTXJ' then

XKOMV-MWSK1 = 'Y1'.

ENDIF.

I would still like to know if there is a config way of doing this.

Thanks

Tom

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tom

See SAP Note Number 34526 Delivery free of charge and value-added tax

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo