cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ECC PO Confirmation to SNC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I’m working on SMI scenario with RO. Below you can see my trouble.

Grid:

AS-400/1000

Planned Receipt = 1.000 PC (05.12.2013).

RO is created by Supplier as below:

Purchase Order is created at ECC with the same number defined in SNC and the Confirmation Control line “AB” is also inserted.

The problem is that this confirmation is not being transferred from ECC to SNC.

Is there a way to transfer this confirmation from ECC to SNC?

It should be done from ECC to SNC because the PO number is created in ECC during the IDoc processing.

Regards,

Alberto.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alberto,

Also as replenishment order is created by supplier which means he is ok to supply goods then why again confirmation needed for the same order?

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nikhil,

Thank you for the answers, but here the customer will have an option to create PO both in ECC and SNC (RO) for the same material because here we have PO spots.

To create ASN this PO has to be confirmed. I’ve an option to create this ASN directly on ECC, but the business requires this action only to be executed by Vendor on SNC.

For PO processing I’m creating 2 lines under confirmation tab AB – Confirmation and LA – ASN (SNC reference number + inbound delivery number).

I understood you, but how can I create this ASN for a PO that is not confirmed yet on SNC when it’s a RO?

Regards,

1. Alberto.
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alberto,

Supplier can create ASN with reference to RO.

ASN can be created against RO,PO or scheduling agreement.

Login as a supplier and go to Replenishment Order detail view under Replenishment menu enter the RO number then create ASN.

or go to Due list and create ASN.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tks.

The condition record for output type "ZNC" was deleted on ECC and now I'm able to create the ASN per your recommendation.

Alberto.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alberto,

SMI & POC both are different scenario in SNC.

In SMI supplier creates Replenishment order which is visible in Replnishment menu >> Replenishment Order overview/details in SNC system

Then why you are sending purchase order again back to SNC?

This means you have 2 orders in SNC for the same thing.(It does not make any sense to have 2 orders in SNC).

Is this business requirement?

If not then you need to stop PO coming to SNC from ECC system itself.

Regards,

Nikhil