SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User exit for print document

marcin_cholewczuk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I've a need to update 2 fields in print document (to be more precise I_abrmenge and preisbtr in structure erdz).Could anyone provide me me a suitable user exit, badi or bte? I've looked for it without success 😕

Best regards

Marcin Cholewczuk

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

marcin_cholewczuk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Okay, it seems that it's not possible to change these values at this point. They're comming from billing and to make things more complicated I'm trying to change invoice lines from bbp so there are no corresponding billing lines 😕 I had to drop the idea and do it other way.

Best Regards

Marcin Cholewczuk

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

former_member587072
Participant
0 Kudos

Hey Marcin ... If you want to make the update at invoicing try event R999, I know you can add lines, not sure if you can update existing ones.   If you don't need to permanently save it but just have it changed for print then update the lines in the application form when printing.

Joe

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marcin,

Check event 436, I think in here, in the structure XY_PRINTDOC_LINES, you can make changes to the fields I_abrmenge  and preisbtr.

Hope it helps

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Hi,

Event R436 is only for Z-Fields and R999 is not enough for me. I've to store these values. Any other ideas?

Best regards

Marcin

marcin_cholewczuk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Okay, it seems that it's not possible to change these values at this point. They're comming from billing and to make things more complicated I'm trying to change invoice lines from bbp so there are no corresponding billing lines 😕 I had to drop the idea and do it other way.

Best Regards

Marcin Cholewczuk