cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Central SLD not sync with local SLD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am using NWA 7.3. I want to sync the technical system details from Central SLD into local SLD, so I added a local SLD in the Central SLD with following method.

-> In the Central SLD -> Administration -> Data Suppliers, I have added a local SLD with following info:

SLD URL:    http://<hostame>:<port>/

User: xxx

Passoword: xxx

I have configured RZ70 in ABAP System and SLD Data Supplier in VA for the technical system, and all the system details are well populated into the Central SLD. Now I want to transfer these info from Central SLD to local SLD, but failed. But I can't get any technical system details in local SLD, which means the sync between my central and local SLDs failed.

Can anyone please tell me how the sync between Central SLD to local SLD work?

Also, how often the sycn between Central SLD to local SLD take place? Can we control the sync frequency between the two SLDs?

Is there a "manual" way to force pushing the technical system details from Central SLD to local SLD?

*Note: I understand business system details cannot be sync. My question above is asking technical system details.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to sync the technical system details from Central SLD into local SLD, so I added a local SLD in the Central SLD with following method

You should create a data supplier bridge in you Central SLD. Which you have already done.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi71/helpdata/en/43/da21ba13660aa5e10000000a1553f6/content.htm

check in logs of SLD .. in Administration.. Also to transfer SLD content from one SLD to other..

both SLD should be at CR and CIM Level..  Please check that..

Also manual way of transferring content is taking a export and import

Thanks

Rishi abrol

former_member183107
Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos