cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STO delivery planned GI date same as PO delivery date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Once we create a delivery for an STO the Planned GI date is set to the same Delivery date as the PO item.

The SAP help on the planned GI date field of the delivery states " The date on which the goods must physically leave the shipping point to reach the customer on time."

Example: (see attached pic)

The Planned GI in the Delivery ignore the Planned delivery time 7 days (from material master) and the 9 days transit time from route. ( 0 day for packing/packing and loading).

The Planned GI  in the delivery should be 7+9 days earlier than the Delivery date in the PO item, but I get the same as the PO.

Please advise

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

Any help ?

Thanks in advance for any answer

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The Planned GI in the Delivery ignore the Planned delivery time 7 days (from material master) and the 9 days transit time from route. ( 0 day for packing/packing and loading).

The Planned GI  in the delivery should be 7+9 days earlier than the Delivery date in the PO item, but I get the same as the PO.

Actually,System has to consider 9 days transit time from route.It will consider also.

May I know,where you maintained planned GI date in MM02 ?

Why system is showing planned GI date and Actual GI differently in VL02N?

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your answer,

The Planned Delivery time is maintained in the MRP2 view on the materiel master (on Scheduling box).

The planned GI and the actual GI are different  because we performed the GI earlier than the Planned GI.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Any input will be appreciated

Thank you

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

If don't mind ,can you check which route is flowing in delivery level ?

Really ,it is strange to me.If you kept transit time 9 days in  route in t.code 0VTC then system has to consider this time.

Ex: if you are going to create delivery on 26/11/2013  system will show you material availability after considering this time.

Kindly , check tab "Processing " in header level in Vl02N. If possible,please share that screen shot.

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please find enclosed the screen shot with the route in the Delivery (same as in the shipping tab in the PO) and the Header Delivery processing tab

Thank you