cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

return sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SD gurus,

When I am creating return sales order with reference to original invoice is completed But When i see the VF03 document flow it is showing wrong sales document number or another sales document number? it is not showing correct sales document number in VF03,Could you please help me

Warm regards

murali kirshna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How  it is possible??

As suggested by Our respected Member Mr Lakshmipathi---please paste the screen shot of this scenario in total, also step wise what you have done...you will get prompt replies from all the members..

Phanikumar

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your explanation is not sufficient to understand the issue.  May be you need to paste the screen shot of document flow pinpointing which document is wrong and what reference should flow.  Blindly I can say, if your copy control is in line with standard and VBFA table is updated correctly, then there should not be any issue in document flow also.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

I have create return sales order with reference to invoice,In this case i will see the document flow system showing another sales document number but it is not showing original sales document number

Warm regards

murali kirshna