cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Fiori Purchase Order approval empty list

0 Kudos

Hi Expects

Recently configured SAP Fiori Successfully but I am now running into the below issue  with the purchase orders approval app:

When launching Fiori, I can see the number Purchase orders(PO's) to approve on the launch page. However, oppening the tile displays an empty page with no PO list to approve.

Please note that:

1. the app works perfectly for leave approvals and there are no errors on gateway error log

2. running the service on getway explore get entityset (TCODE: /iwfnd/maint_service) does return the list of PO's - see attached

Please advise

RGDS

Ted

Tags edited by: Michael Appleby

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Ted,

What is the last called OData service and the returned data in the Network tab?

/sap/opu/odata/...

Regards,

Masa

SAP Rapid Innovation Group - RIG

0 Kudos

Hi Masa

Thanks for the feedback, bellow is the required info:

Odata  service: /sap/opu/odata/SAP/GBAPP_PRAPPROVAL;mo/WorkflowTaskCollection?$filter=(SAP__Origin%20eq%20'FIORI_ALIAS'%20and%20(TaskType%20eq%20'TS20000166'))

Returned Status: 200

The following 2 errors exist:

1. 1.
  2. GET /sap/bc/ui5_ui5/sap/ui5_mm_po_apv/resources/sap/ca/common/uilib/i18n/i18n_en_US.properties 404 (NOT FOUND) sap-ui-core.js:25
  3. 2. GET /sap/bc/ui5_ui5/sap/ui5_mm_po_apv/resources/sap/mm/purchaseorder/approve/uilib/i18n/i18n_en_US.prope... 404 (NOT FOUND)

RGDS

Ted

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Ted,

Please ignore all i18n related error.

I guess after app got list of workitems, hederdetail OData service was not called.

In that case, the app SP level is old or some SAPUI5 notes are missing.

What is the app Support Package level and SAPUI5 Support Package level ?

Regards,

Masa

SAP Rapid Innovation Group - RIG

0 Kudos

Hi Masa

SAPUI5  = 0004

The issue was resolved by making the bellow changes to the scenario definition:

1. The service name was typed incorrect (GBAPP_PRAPPROVAL)– I’ve assigned the scenario definition to the correct Technical service name (GBAPP_POAPPROVAL)
  2. Entity Set collection name was also incorrect (Workflow Task)– renamed it to "Workflow Task"

All Issues have been resolved

Thanks For your assistance

RGDS

Ted

Answers (0)