cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ECC planned Shipment end date doesn't reflect the Goods receipt date and time from TPVS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

To summarize you the context, we are using TPVS to plan our Shipment end trigger the Delivery and Shipment creation from SAP APO to ECC.

I figured out that the Goods receipt date and time defined in TPVS (based on the calendar resource) doesn't match with the planned shipment end date of ECC (Transaction VT03N) and  this situation occurs reporting issues.

Example :

TPVS :

Loading time (1h) : 28.11.13 at 09h20     to 28.11.13 at 10h20

Transportation Time (12h): 28.11.13 at 10h20 to 28.11.13 at 22h20.

Goods Receipt : 29.11.13 at 08h00 => the customer location has a calendar resource assigned with opening hours from 08h00 to 16h00. This is the reason why the Goods receipt cannot be the 28.11.13 at 22h20.

On the ECC Shipment, the Planned shipment end date is equal to 28.11.13 at 22h20 meaning the end of the transport and not the Goods receipt time coming from TPVS.

If any of you had the same issue it would be great to have your advice on this point.

Thanks.

Jean-Philippe

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jean-Phillipe,

I know there are a lot of TPVS experts here in this group like me, but here we should be talking about TM not TPVS...

Anyway, as far as I know, the planned shipment end of shipment document created by TPVS is filled in standard with the date/hour of end of trip, not considering the unload activity.

Best Regards, Marcelo Lauria

0 Kudos

Hi Jean-Philippe,

You may want to ask your question in the SD community where there are more folks familiar with TPVS.  While TM inherited some pieces of TPVS code, it is not that much. 

Regards, Mike

SAP Rapid Innovation Group - RIG

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK. Thanks for your feedback. I'm posting this question to the SD Community.

Kind regards,

Jean-Philippe