Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scrapped stock showing in Quality Inspection

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Please over come this issue

Quality user has passed the stock partially as (i.e 34.900 TO unrestricted and 0.050 TO to scrap) by QA32 itself after got UD.

Now problem is stock showing in quality inspection whatever transffered to scrap (as said qty : 0.050).

Inspection lot status is : UD   ICCO SPCO STUP

As per my understanding that stock has to show in scrap not in quality inspection.

Here i am sending the snap shots of QA32 and MMBE.

Please advise , how we can transfer that stock from quality to scrap or quality to unrestricted then unrestricted to scrap manually.

Thanks & Regards,

Abhishek

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you had success in scrapping material before?  Or is this the first time you have tried it?

What is the movement type in config that you show for scrapping?

Is there a material document number in the stock posting log for the scrapping and if so can you display that material document?

Have you tried running report ZQEVAC20 from OSS Note

48815 - Checking possible inconsistencies between MM and QM

Let me know the answers to the above and maybe we can help you figure it out. 

Craig

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Craig,

No it is not first time for scrapping , earlier it was perfect

Material document posted by 553 movement

and i have not tried report as ZQEVAC20 as said by you.

Stock Posting log and movement type config snap shots here i am sending you..

Please advise what to do..

Thanks,

Abhishek Patel

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

Can you please share the MB51 details??

Regards,

ntn

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Abhishek, this could be MM-QM inconsistency. Try note 48815.

Anand

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you find the material document(s) associated with the UD posting? 

Where you able to display them?

Craig

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Craig,

When i am trying to use report as suggested by you ZQEVAC20

Below msg given by the system in each material and batch

And Material document is generated by 553 movement which i am able to check in MB51

Thanks,

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi NItin,

Please find the screen shot of MB51

Material document posted by 553 Movement

Thanks,

Abhishek

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Been a long time!!

Is there a material document number in the inspection lot list of material documents for the scrapping and if so can you display that material document? 

You displayed the material documents in MB51.  But that's not what I wanted.  In the inspection lot, go to the UD stock posting screen and select Extras-->Material documents and it should show you the material documents in there.  I think we'll find an extra stock material document listed in there that will not be listed in MB51. 

What also is odd.. is you show in long text of the UD that 34.9 TO was posted to UR and .05 TO posted to scrap, for a total lot size of 34.95 and it was done on 19.11.2013

In the MB51 document list you posted, you are showing documents from 3/21/14.  These can't be the material documents related to the problem inspection lot.  They should be from 19.11.2013.

Craig

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Craig,

Yes its been a long time same problem , we are facing for scrap posted stock showing in quality inspetion.

With reference to your suggestion i have cheched in UD posted screen  Extras-->Material document but there is no extra material document posted.

All material document which are shown in MB51

And another thing is , i have sent you the screenshot which has also the same problem so there is a mismatch in the given screenshot.

Thanks,

Abhishek

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

Did you try QVM2 for this material batch and see if any outstanding quantity is there??

Regards,

ntn

former_member218067
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check following config settings

SPRO>QM>QUALITY INSPECTION>INSPECTION LOT COMPLETION>DEFINE INVENTORY POSTINGS>VMENGE02 TO SCRAP - MOVEMENT 553 is maintained

DD

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek, Craig has mentioned absolutely valid queries and in fact solution also. You should really check whether 553 movement is maintained against scrap field or not. If yes then note 48815 has the answer.

Anand

arunsapqm
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Patel,

Ref to above,pls follow the steps

Go to MB1A select Mvt type 553 - withdrawal for scrapping from quality stock.

Or do Usage decision, move the quality stock to unrestricted use stock and do 551 mvt.

In MB51 input your material no, mvt type, period from - To & execute. system will show the scrap documents.

Regards,

M.Arunkumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun ,

I have already tried as suggested by you..

but not possible to do the same.

Thanks,

Abhishek Patel