Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot provision users in ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I have successfully configured the GRC AC 10.0 Dev box and all the provisioning is happening successfully.Now when I have transported everything to the GRC QA box and trying to do the provisioning for ECC users and Roles It gives me following error.Please help me on this to resolve this error ASAP.

Regards

Pradeep

4 REPLIES 4

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

What configuration do you have for CUA system?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

I would recommend you to login in CUA parent system  and test the

connection for child systems.

If there is any connection issue with these systems then kindly correct them.

Please refer Sap Note-#492589 for the CUA specific authorizations and Kindly check that the RFC

user has adequate authorizations.

Best Regards,

Nandita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pradeep ,

looks like your Ecc QA box is connected CUA system and acting as a child system .

You can this and of thats the case i would suggest not to use CUA and GRC together .

But if you cannot disconnect it (business reason ) then u have to configure CUA settings on GRC side which also had lots of issue when i implemented same scenario for GRC 10 sp08 .

We also explore the option to locally maintiain CUA child system so that we can provison to ECC (child system ) without having CUA complete disable . FOr this in scum t code in CUA master system you need to select local maitiance for this child system .

But as this option had lot of product related issue we had to finally disconnect ECC child system from CUA during out testing , and as after going live we were decided that we will disconnect CUA it worked for us

Hope this help

Regards

Asheesh

miha_tesar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Pradeep,

We had same error. Login in child system and test RFC connection to CUA master system.

Regards,

Miha