cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM Development--URGENT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm new to SRM development. The task I'm currently working on is to filter the tax rate showing drop down in shopping cart (add to cart -> description).

I believe there would be some BAdi that would serve the purpose but i'm not sure: 1- how to locate appropiate BAdi.

2- how to implement/code that. would it be same procedure like in R/3?

3- what would be the testing procedure.

is there any specific IDE for SRM? please let me know how to proceed with that and also refer any helping guide for SRM development.

Regards,

Shabbar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I've implemented a BAdi in SRM to determine tax code but it seems not working. Is there any way I can find out whether this BAdi is being called?

Would really appreciate if I anyone can provide any document on development for SRM.

Regards,

Shabbar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am sure there is some problem either with your code in the BADI.

Please send me your detailed code & business requirement again on my email id.

atul.kant@gmail.com

Hope this will help.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

I've sent you a detailed email. Please have a look and reply.

Regards,

Shabbar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ali,

Please check the list of tax codes you have in Enter Tax Code. all those in the config (table BBP_TAXT). Maintain this table to display output in required format..

Hope this helps..

BR

Rakesh

PS: Please close the thread if your question is answered..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I will definitely help you out. Please let me know which field are you referring to ?

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

many thanks for your reply. I'm not sure about the field name, as this time i dont have system access. All i know is that the field contains all defined tax rates. I suppose SRM system is picking up values from ECC tax tables.

In SRM when we look up the drop down it shows all tax rates on the other hand using transaction FTXP in R/3, system shows you only country specific tax rates. I want these two consistent.

waiting for your response.

Regards,

Shabbar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<u>This is functional - business requirement. In this case, the configuration data needs to be maintained in SRM similar to what is avaiavble in R/3 system (using FXTP Transaction).</u>

<u>Here is the configuration details for SRM side. These config settings need to be done in SRM - using SPRO transaction.</u>

<b>Please check in SPRO ( IMG settings ).</b>

Path -> Cross Application Basic Settings - >    Tax Calculation     ->                                                                                
Determine System for Tax Calculation                                           
                 Enter Tax Code                                                                                
Determine Tax Code for Country/Product Category                                
                 Assign Enterprise Buyer Tax Code to FI System                                  
                 Define Tax Calculation for Freight Costs                                       
                 Activate Withholding Tax 

----

Incase, you need to enhance the tax functionality using BADIs, then do let me know.

The following BADIs in SRM are avaiable for tax functionality.

<b>BBP_DET_TAXCODE_BADI</b> (Exit for Determination of Tax Code)

<b>BBP_SUS_BP_TAXNUMMAP</b> (Enhancement for Mapping Tax Number)

<b>BBP_TAX_MAP_BADI</b> (Exit for mapping during tax calculation)

----

<u>Tax related tables in SRM system are -></u>

BBP_DET_TAX_CODE               Tax Code Determination                          
BBP_FREIGHT_TAX                           Treatment of Freight Costs in Tax Calculation   
BBP_MAP_TAX_CODE                       Assign Enterprise Buyer Tax Code to FI System   
BBP_PCTAX                                     Procurement Card: Tax Data                      
BBP_PDTAX                                     Tax                                             
BBP_TAX                                         Tax Codes for Enterprise Buyer                  
BBP_TAX_DEST                               Defining System for Tax Calculation   
BBP_TAX_SETTINGS                       Settings for Tax Calculation 

----

Hope this will help.

Please reward suitable points, incase it suits your requirements.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

many thanks for the replies. i'll certainly get back to you as i got system available. your points are guranteed.

Regards,

Shabbar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

I've checked the system configuration. Its showing like follows:

• Determine system for tax calculation: occurs in R/3

• Enter tax code: A2-VAT 21% is set to default

• Assign enterprise buyer tax code to FI system: IE(country) <r/3 logical sys> A2

But still its getting all the defined tax codes. Please tell me is the right configuration. is there any need to define tax codes in SRM as well if tax calculation is being done in r/3? when mapping the tax codes of srm n r/3, is it enough to state logical system name, does it pick up the data at runtime?

Please let me know if i'm missing something.

many thanks n regards,

Shabbar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Ideally, it is recommeded that you need to maintain the same R/3 configuration data in SRM system.

Therefore, in order to avoid any issues, you must do the same settings in both the systems.

Hope this will help.

Please reward suitable points, incase it suits your requirements.

Regards

- Atul