cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we check "Selected Items" under User Profile tab along with List Type=1 ( Index) in VL10 T code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

Can we have the following combination in VL10 selection screen-

under the tab User Profile-

List Type=1 and

Selected Items=X

If not, please advise as to why it is not recommended?

What is the significance of "Selected items" Checkbox in VL10?

Thanks & Regards

Manisha Giria

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

PFB the screen shots of the List Type and Selected Items checkbox that I am referring to. Kindly give your valuable inputs.

Thanks & Regards

Manisha Giria

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

I have already told you functionality of list 1 and 2 plz check my previous comment,with respect to selected items i am not sure its mostly for complete or partial delivery functionality.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Better to go with standard option list -2..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear J SAP

I think there is some confusion regarding the query. PFA the screen shot of the selection screen with List Type and Selected Items checkbox. I want to know if we can have List Type=1 and Selected Items checked while running a VL10 query. also want to understand the difference between the two list types- Index and Document with examples, if possible.

Thanks

Manisha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

As you asked about List type in standard its been configure type-2 bcoz it consist of material quantity yo u want to deliver but in other case it wont it give general information about the document you can refer below screen shot and plz clear which selected field you talking about.

Regards