Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

validations and email alerting via mapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have the requirement:

part1.

Get the csv files from banks, perform validations, process the valid files and send an email with dynamic subject to the recepients that the payment has been received.

For any invalid files(please note the validations are field, header levels), the file would be stopped processing and fully validated. The email has to be sent to the bank, with the reason of file not being processed and file moved to error folder.

part2.

The successful files would call BAPIs serially, which would be handled in ABAP proxy. Any  error in calling/executing/commit  would be handled in Proxy and email has to be sent to the technical team with error description.

Could you please advise how to accomplish part1?

Thanks, in advance.

Regards,

Sushama

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sushama - May be you can go for enhanced receiver determination.

you'll have 2 systems i.e. one for ECC(BAPI) and another for sending email(X)

Handle the validation part in the enhanced RD mapping.

If all condition are met then call ECC(BAPI) system - specific mapping n all

If not call send it as an email (X) - execute the mapping n all

This way i would feel you can process the messages in the order and failed messages won't block any queues as such..

vedrankubelka
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you want fix that in mapping, add field "Error" in inbound structure and if some error occurred, set that field with some flag.

Then go to Integrated configuration and check Error field. Make configuration with two Communication channels and in error case call another with email receiver.

part 2. my suggestion is: dont call bapi direct (if you mean on functions under se37), call proxy and in from proxy call bapi. Check bapi return and if has error, send mail and handle file (eq another interface)

Regards

Vedran