cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Work State not found

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I am facing an issue while changing work status. I have done the configuration of Work Status for my consolidation model. I used three dimensions for wrok status: Entity, Category, and Time. Now when  I log in EPM Add in and go to "Change Work Status". I select the Entity, the Category, and time. Lets say

Entity: CGG01

Category: C_100

Time: 2013.03 (June 2013)

I get error " Work State not found", I have attached the screen shot of this error.

But when I select the quarter (or any parent member of time dimension),

Entity: CGG01

Category: C_100

Time: 2013.Q1 (Q1 2013)

I can change the work status successfully and come accross above error.

when I select the base member of time dimension, this error comes up. I have checked almost everything. If any one has come accross this type of issue. Please help me to fix it.

Thanks

Varun

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Marc_Kuipers
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Varun,

There is probably some mismatch between the current "work statusses" in table UJW_STATCODE and the "Work Status Entry" table.

See example below:

As you can see, in my example, for ACTUAL, DO00034, 2009.DEC the ORDERN is set to 7, but there is not ORDERN=7 in UJW_STATCODE
This would result in the error message: "Work State not found"

To find "Work Status Entry" table:

- Run the transaction SE38.
- Type in the program UJ0_GET_GEN_TABNAME.
- Click on the Execute button.
- Choose the Application Set that this audit data is associated with.
- Click the Execute button and the tables associated with that Application Set will be listed.
- There will be a table referenced as 'Work Status Lock' and this will have a table name associated to it.
- Go to the transaction SE16.
- Enter the table referenced as the 'Work Status Lock' table to view the data.

To check the "work statusses" table:
- Go to the transaction SE16.
- enter "UJW_STATCODE"

Hope this helps.

Marc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank Roberto and Thanks Marc for your response. I tried to solve my issue through the solutions that you suggested. I am still not successful to fix this issue. I can change work status at parent level but not at base level.

Moreover, I also tried check ORDERN in table UJW_STATCODE and the "Work Status Entry" table.  In both tables, I have same ORDERN.

I also tried to change the status no and order no as mentioned in note, I was only able to change order no not status no, becuase status no. is primery key. what should I do in this case.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Varun,

I am facing the same issue with work status.

If I select a node for the owner- and other dimension I am able to set the work status.

If I choose a leaf-value for the other dimension instead, I get the same error.

Regards

Sascha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sascha,

No, I havenot found any solution yet. Still looking for right solution. But this is so wierd. However I applied the solution given by Roberto & Marc, but that solution didnt help me too.

If you come accross any solution for this issue, please share in this thread.

Thanks

Varun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Varun,

we got an answer from SAP to follow the instructions from KBA 1862768 "EPMWork Status function displays wrong status"

After running the program it works for us now.

Best regards

Sascha

rajkumar_kandula
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For those who don't have access to this Note:

Reason for this issue is because of missing Default Work State in the backend work status table UJW_SATCODE

This can be fixed by  running the program UJW_UP_INSERT_0_STATE which will insert the default 0 workstatus.

After running this program, check if the table UJW_STATCODE has the default workstatus.

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anyone help me to solve the above Issue? Why am I getting error "Work State Not Found" when I used base member in time dimension. Same thing, I do with parent member, I was able to change it. Thanks

former_member186498
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Varun,

if you have transported the environment then this SAP note can help you 1823062 - EPM-BPC-NW - Invalid Work Status information after transport

Regards

Roberto