cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Negative entry in S066 from non-delivery relevant schedule lines

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am facing a bug in the entries in S066 ( negative entries appearing) during the changes of sales order.

During the creation of a purchase requisition for requesting the quantity maintained in the sales order, the schedule line category in the sales order is changed to a Z category for which no availabilitychk/transfer of reqmts. is maintained in SPRO . After the planned date arrives the schedule line category is changed to the original one and saved. It is during this save that a negative entry is captured in the table S066 with the material availability date mentioned as the one catering to that of the non-delivery relevant schedule line( for which the confirmed quantity is zero) in the sales order.

I have checked the user exits at MV45AFZZ.  The problem is somewhere else. I had a doubt that it could be due to the change of the schedule line category from dummy one to the one for which MRP run takes place, therefore I changes the customizing for the dummy one to check the same. But still the problem persists.

Can anyone please suggest if there is something else that needs to be checked for the rectification of this bug?

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

""""After the planned date arrives the schedule line category is changed to the original one and saved. """

I think the issue is lying here--correct me if i am wrong..

What was the checking rule assigned--any new customizations?

any way where you have seen the negative quantity in S066--pl  let me know the path/ T code where you saw..

Phanikumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The checking rule is simply "A" for SD Orders.

I found the negative quantity in the open order value in the filed OEIKW-S066.

As I mentioned earlier, the schedule line category which is changed to the original MRP one  has no checks for Transfer of reqmts. and Availability. Therefore I doubted that could be the issue. But even after I checked the buttons for Reqmt. Transfer and availability and tested , I still came across this error .

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Execute report RVKRED88 and check if the documents listed have type K or H as indicated in the following note

• Note 1475405 - Negative values in FD32

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I appreciate your response.

But I have already checked on the user exits . In debugging mode if I by-pass the exits still the value gets changed into negative entries for non-delivery relevant schedule line entries ( which ideally should not at all appear in S066 table I believe).

The sales order created are all simple export orders ( document category C). and no sales orders have been created with K or H for this credit account .. which is what amuses me.

Any kind of help on this is appreciated!

Regards

Subha