Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Icons in the APO Availability check not displayed when doing ATP check in ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a query on ATP Check screen as follows:

Availability check is being carried out in APO based on sales order created in ECC.

In the APO Availability Check: I am not able to see the overview icon which displays tree structure screen with other information like product availability, product allocation, rule...

Even though system wise it is showing APO system but  colour icons are not coming..it shows simple screen.

Please help on this if I need to do any set up.

Thanks,

Dipankar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dipankar,

Can you please post some screenshots of the screen you are getting while doing availability check in sales order, will help in understanding the issue better.

Rgds

Sourabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sourabh,

I am getting the below screen of APO system when doing ATP check in ECC:

Thanks,

Dipankar

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dipankar,

This seems to be correct screen, you can see all the different icons (product availability, product allocation, rule etc.) at the top of the screen.

Icon which says "ATP", is for product availability check, in your case you don't seems to be using rules so that icon is not there.

Hope this answers your query.

Rgds

Sourabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sourabh,

This APO screen with all the different icons (product availability, product allocation, rule etc.) at the top of the screen which you mentioned I am aware of that.My requirement is the coluorful icons like for full confirmation it will show green,partial it will be yellow and no conf. it is red..

I worked in other GATP project where I am working with that type of screens only so wanted to know is there any set up I need to do.

Thanks,

Dipankar

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi dipankar,

I don't think this is available with standard SAP functionality, you probably would need to look out for some exits and also would need to modify SAP screen element.

Program for APO availability check is /SAPAPO/SAPLATP4

Screen no. is 0500.

More then this i am unable to think of anything else.

Rgds

Sourabh

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Dipankar,

I guess what you're talking about seems to be something related to Rule Based Availability picture. Only when a rule is evaluated in Product Substitution scenario, you would be able to see the screen with those icons you mentioned above. If there is no rule that is involved and if it is a plan availability check like the screenshot that you have posted above; then in that case you would not be able to see those red, yellow, green colored icons.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Babu Kilari