Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOAP ( PI) ...> SAP PI ...> SOAP Webserver

former_member303666
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Sender PI 7.1 system Sending the message to SAP PI 7.3 system successfully. 7.3 system also getting the messages successfully and delivered to target system with out any error.

i have checked with target web-server team. they are not receiving the messages from their end. but in 7.3 system i am getting successful status.

sender Payload size is 5 KB.

While checking the messages in message monitor i am not getting the payload, it has showing in the below.

"There is no attachment: cid:MainAttachment, for Message with message key: 70e35734-5733-11e3-84d9-0000004f326a/OUTBOUND"

checked target URL. looks good, as well checked with webserver team they confirmed that, URL is fine.

Please suggest what is the wrong in this.

Thanks & Regards,

Kesava

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member303666
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for Inputs.

My problem has resolved.

Ans : Problem with receiver Web server. now, web server is receiving the messages.

thanks & Regards,

Kesava.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kesava,

do you use mappings? Can you check whether a mapping might eliminate the payload? This can happen if you send an inappropriate payload, for example with a different namespace or root tag.

Regards,

Jörg

monikandan_p
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kesava,      

kindly follow this SAP Note : 1522630.

Best Regards,

Monikandan.

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kesava,

The error seems that the payload is being missed between the PIs as you have pointed. Are you using Do not use SOAP envelope?, if you send the request with SOAPui directly to the PI 7.3, is the error persisting?, try to localize if the problem is in the first or the second PI.

Also, check you PI patch level and read this note 1522630  - XI runtime: Payload ignored due to parsing error

Regards.

former_member303666
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Any Inputs ..

Thanks & Regards,

Kesava.