Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One level (Manager) Approval workflow in GRC AC10

former_member399658
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We configured the workflow with Manager and Role owner. When both approvals are placed access provisioning gets done and access request gets closed.

When I raise a request for roles which do not have any role owner I can approve the request on Manager level but no provisioning gets done.

When  I look for error I see this below

I also have another issue with Approval ,Rejection and Status Link is which not coming in email notification.

All the email goes right to the Requestor and approver but the link doenst go in the email. Can anyone suggest me where is the setting for same.

Regards,

Abhisshek

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Share Audit log to have better visibility of the issue.

Mostly problem seems to be with MSMP Configuration.

For Notification with link for approval/reject in mail, you have to use Document Object GRAC_MSMP_AR_NEWWORKITM_APP.

For detail about the notification, follow below document

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-1565

former_member399658
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Deepak,

Please check attached screenshot for Audit log.

When the request which has role owner gets approved via Manager and Role owner the user provisioning gets done.

This issue is only when the roles which doenst have role owner. Provisioning doesn't happen in this case.

2) Can you please explain me the steps involved in document object.?

The SAP connect setup with SMTP has been done already as per the document attached.

Regards,

Abhishek

0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

You have to use routing rule GRAC_MSMP_ROUTE_NO_ROLEOWNER on line item level  and create a separate path stage for it.

Regards,

Deepak Jaiswal

0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

You have to use routing rule GRAC_MSMP_ROUTE_NO_ROLEOWNER on line item level  and create a separate path stage for it.

Regards,

Deepak Jaiswal

former_member399658
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Deepak,

Please tell me the steps .... I don't want to miss anything...

Regards,

Abhisshek

former_member399658
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Deepak,

I am going to Maintain Path --> GRAC Default path --> Maintain stages -->Highlighting  GRAC Manager -->Modify --> Agent ID (GRAC Manager), Approval type (All Approvers) Routing enabled clicked in the box , No role owner routing rules,Routing level  (Line item level ), Escalation type (use default)

In maintain path the second stage is GRAC role owner and no routing enabled.

Please advise if there is anything wrong in the steps.

Regards,

Abhisshek

former_member304001
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

To approve or reject request by email in MSMP Workflow we need to enable approve by email and reject by email  settings in your stage level

Regards,

Kishore

0 Kudos

Exactly now you have to create a  new  path with same stage definition as  your role owner stage and maintain route mapping

former_member399658
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Deepak,

I did the settings as per your advise please check the screenshot  below  but still the same issue. I also saved and activated this path

The approval gets done on the Manager level but no provisioning.

Dear Kishore,

I did those settings already but still email link is not getting sent. Check the screenshot below is there anything else?

REgards,

Abhisshek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna

I have configured my stage with "Approve Despite Risk" as NO, Rejection level - "System and Role" , Approval Level - "System and Role".

Now say supposedly i create a request with 3 Roles - Role 1, Role 2 and Role 3. When the approvers receives the request and realize that Role 2 has risk so he/she would like to reject that and approve the other 2 roles. So when the approver change the Approval status for Role 2 as "Reject" and for other 2 roles as "Approve" and when he/she clicks on "Submit" it still says for the Role 2 to "Mitigate the risk" even if that line item is under rejection status.

Please provide your valuable feedback on the same.

Thanks and Regards

Ankit Sharma